Today I spent the most of the day editing my contact list. Sounds real exciting huh
I will say if you are like me and have NEVER deleted anyone since you purchased your phone, you will see some interesting thing!
Here is what I found…
- So many maiden names. Even my own sister who was married 2 years ago was still listed under her maiden name.
- I only have 1 person from high school left, and the last I talked to him he moved to China or something. That was well over 4 years ago. (I still kept his number)
- I have 1 person from my very first job. I talk to her every so often.
- I have 3 people from college- one of them my best friend Cassie, one of them an old roommate, and the other my husband.
- I must have deleted over 20 people I don’t remember. Partially because I listed them at “M” or “M inet” or something random that didn’t mean anything. I even had a “Ann” I don’t think I have ever known and Ann.
- I deleted one person who had passed away. It was a business acquaintance who I had worked with for over 4 years - very sad.
- I deleted one person who is in prison. Yep, another coworker who basically got caught for some “to catch a predator” stuff. He is doing 5 years – no need to keep his number!
The nice thing about updating my contacts is it so much more user friendly. For as technical as I am you would think I would have done this a long time ago. I synced everyone so all numbers and email addresses are under one contact. I also added pictures. Now when people call me I can look at their face before I say, “hello”. It’s amazing to finally get caught up to the rest of the world. To top it all off, I synced it with my Outlook account so when I get my new phone soon it will automatic update.
Have you checked your phone lately?